Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported photos to premiere are washed out

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm making a project in Premiere that show some black and white photos, but when I import them into premiere and place on the timeline they look washed out. The blacks are the most notably dull and overall the photo looks very washed out in comparison to how I edited it in Lightroom. My project is full HD and I've exported the photos from Lightroom the proper size having them at least 1080px high(which I don't think is the problem). I have tried sRGB, aRGB (a very slight improvement, but still bad), jpg and png both 8bit and 16bit. They all look washed out. Is there something I'm doing wrong on the Lightroom export side?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same isssue. Did you ever find a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to export as PSD?

You might want to try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it matter the file format? I normally do SRGB. Right now I am having to tweak each photo after added which is annoying.
Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is so strange! It indeed looks different but if anything then it gets darker than the original. I wonder what is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Or maybe it is not darker. I need to test more but surely shows more POP. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines