• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ImporterMXF (Importer:39) Error - Importing ARRIRAW into Premiere 23.0 on M1 Max MBP

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As title states, when importing ARRIRAW .MXF files into Premiere I get "A low-level exception occurred in" message with the error being "ImporterMXF (importer:39)". The import locks up and won't operate until the program is restarted. Which then throws another error.

I had no problem running Premiere 22 on my 2015 Intel 13" MBP and importing these same files. When I open that project on my new M1 Max MBP, it seems only the files that were preview rendered are linked in the project. Otherwise, I start getting errors as it reconnects the media.

All files work fine in ARRIRAW converter GUI. I know I can make Prores proxies, but it is my understanding that Premiere 23.0 now can process ARRIRAW .MXF natively.

I am running a brand new 2021 16" MBP M1 Max. I am also running the latest Silicon version of Premiere. It feels like I am missing a codec or something from Arri. HELP!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Everett Ravens,

Sorry for this problem. While we investigate this, can you please try importing clips one-by-one instead of all together, and see if you still face issues? Just trying to understand(&isolate) more about this issue.

If you still face this issue, please share your media files(& project) and we will check at our end https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/share.html

Happy to help,
Thanks,
Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Everett Ravens,

Thanks for highlighting this issue. We were able to reproduce this issue locally. We have also fixed it in the latest beta builds. Please check out the latest beta and let us know how it goes there. 

You can download the latest Premiere Pro Beta build from Creative Cloud --> Beta apps --> Premiere Pro (Beta)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

If you still face this issue, please share your media files(& project) here and we will check at our end https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/share.html

Happy to help,
Thanks,
Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines