• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing AE composition to Premiere Pro stuck on loading

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to file>import or Adobe Dynamic Link> Import After Effects Composition on Premiere Pro its just stuck on connecting to project loading (screenshot attached)

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 12.47.06 pm.png

...I made sure that I have the apps up to date and they are. Does anyone know how to rectify this issue? I'm using a Macbook Pro 2019.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

I managed to solve it. I had to manually drag my AE comp (when two applications are opened) to the Premiere Pro project panel in order to import the AE comps. I'm not sure why its works but its the only way for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to solve it. I had to manually drag my AE comp (when two applications are opened) to the Premiere Pro project panel in order to import the AE comps. I'm not sure why its works but its the only way for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bloody life saver!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lifesaver! Why does Premiere treat After Effects like it's some 3rd party plugin??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you are the best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines