Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Caption Text Styles

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there Brains Trust.

Thrilled to finally have access to speech to text captioning function - works a treat and very intuitive.

Is there a way to import a text style into PP so it's permanently an option in Track Styles, or does it have to be imported to each individual project you want to use the style in?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Cheers. B

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/premiere-pro-cc-2021-caption-tracking-style/... 

At the moment, I don't believe there is a way to have a style permanently available in the menu. You have to import it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

+1 on this.  I've created a text style in the essential graphics, and applied to all captions.  I want to use the same style on all captions in all videos.

I want to add the text style to CC Libraries so it's easily accessible.  However, I haven't yet found a way to do this.  If anyone knows the trick, please let me know!.....  CC libraries does seem a bit broken in premiere pro, I'm wondering if adding to libraries from PPro has been blocked or if it's just a bug.   Either way, I haven't found it possible to add anything into libraries from Premiere Pro - graphics, text, video, photo etc

Regards, aTomician

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines