importing from preview to sequence changes color

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to find the solution to this problem. When I import my footage in premiere pro, my preview mode stays normal, however when I put my footage in my actual sequence it completely changes the colors. As you can see my dog looks way more red in the sequence screen opposed to the preview screen.
Any solutions? It's with all my clips, not just this one.
Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 17.14.09.png

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022
Dear Nikolas21817624ecin, Very sorry for this anomaly. Are you shooting on an iPhone? Is the footage HLG? If so, I think we can help. To find out, may I suggest inspecting the clip's properties, which should show you the correct info. Right-click and choose Properties. Please share a screenshot of that and your Sequence > Sequence Settings, and we can give you more information that may help. The issue is described in the following FAQ. I hope it helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-fix-saturated-over-exposed-hlg-clips-in-premiere-pro-v-22/td-p/12489252...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Nikolas21817624ecin,

Very sorry for this anomaly. Are you shooting on an iPhone? Is the footage HLG? If so, I think we can help.

To find out, may I suggest inspecting the clip's properties, which should show you the correct info. Right-click and choose Properties. Please share a screenshot of that and your Sequence > Sequence Settings, and we can give you more information that may help. The issue is described in the following FAQ. I hope it helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-fix-saturated-over-exposed-hlg-cl...

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, that FAQ helped it. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines