Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing issue on Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effect

Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

There will be an issue right after importing 360 PAL mode video by After Effect/Premiere Pro on MacBook Pro in Japan where use NTSC as a defact standard. We would like to have the results same as PAL setting or editing the video/movie and exporting it same setting as a source and that will have same resolution, geo coordinates and so on. It seems be gone GPS coordinate from the video right after importing source 360 video and that I can confirm there is no such the information in metabase xml. Please investigate the issue after shooting 360 video with Smartphone app with the GPS and any 360 camera. I recommend that you should use THETA V that makes .MP4(H.264/PAL/1-1-6). It's supported by Google Street view still.  

And, Could you prive us information how to export H.264/PAL/1-1-6? 

I read this link. But, I cannot find how to convert Adobe Premiere Pro or Affter effect exported NTSC video to PAL mode. It's after importing 360 PAL setting video. We need to use PAL video in Japan sometimes.

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/converting-movies.html

My environment:

It's the latest version of Adobe product and the latest version of macOS as of Jan 22, 2023.

Best regards,

TOPICS
Export , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure but I dont think Premiere supports GPS data.

@Kevin-Monahan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines