• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing sequence of clips from text file or .csv

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I have a fairly simple question that hopefully can produce a similarly simple answer.
I have a .txt file that contains a series of file locations in a specific order and I'd like to see if there's a way to load these into Premiere Pro in the same order they're listed in the text file.
For example, the .txt file would look as follows:

"C:/pathtofile01/file01.mp4,
C:/pathtofile02/file02.mp4,
C:/pathtofile03/file03.mp4,

...,"

And so on and so forth. What I'd like is for Premiere Pro to import each clip from its path and put it onto the timeline in the order that it's listed in within the text file.

I'm trying to avoid having to manually do this as I'm working with 100+ clips or so for each project and I have a very specific organizational structure for all the clips so they're not all necessarily in the same folder. I'm hoping to avoid a solution where I would temporarily move or copy them into the same folder and then drag into Premiere, but I'm prepared for that to be my final option. Just wanted to see if anybody knew of a simple way I could do this! Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?