Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Sequences Bug In 2022.5

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am currently assisting on a feature with a senior editor (who has minimal experience in Adobe) and we are working in the same Premiere Project via Shared Projects (we have individual lockable bins inside a 'master' project).

We updated to start the project in the latest version of Premiere, and I have noticed a bug that wasn't occuring in the 2022.1.2 version (the version I was working in last week prior to updating).

When I import a selected sequence from another Premiere Project, it not only imports the sequence (with all linked media/assets), but it also imports all other bins from that Premiere Project. I also tried opening the other Project and only copying the needed sequence, but even then it pasted in the random other bins.
This is fustrating because now the editor is receiving unecessary bins and when I attempt to remove them, it keeps claiming that they are linked to active sequences (but with no details as to which).

Is this occuring to anyone else on the new version? I've never had this happen before where rogue bins imported too. And sadly this makes me look like I'm not doing well at my role when I've worked previously in the same setup and not had issues.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ange25225814i7e2,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We can get this checked. Is this happening only with the shared projects, or is it also happening with regular local projects that are saved locally and not accessed by any other editors?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sumeet!

I have tested a few different options this week and it appears that this issue is still happening on non-shared projects too (between two local regular projects).

The best work around I found for the time being is to have the two projects (one source and one destination) open, 'Copy' the sequence I need, and 'Paste' into the destination location.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem since this last update. Importing all the sequence of a project even if I choose the option of import a selected sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines