Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Improve Essential Graphics Performance?

New Here ,
May 16, 2024 May 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All - 

Generally Premiere runs fine, but some of these Essential Graphics I'm pulling from Envato are ridiculously slow (taking ~20 seconds just to open up the editing tab). I understand that it's not going to perform "perfectly" since there is a lot of After Effects stuff under the hood, but has anyone been able to improve performance somehow? I have 64 GB of ram, and my processor and GPU (RTX 3070) are performing at around 30% according to Task Manager. 

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI @Andrew22941242jzxe,

I heard about your performance issue with .mogrts. Can you try one of the stock .mogrts that come with the product and compare performance? I have a feeling that some of these Envato templates are rather outdated and may not be optimized for the current versions. Check it out and let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jinx, Kevin! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Andrew22941242jzxe! 20 seconds to open sounds super frustrating. Unfortunetly there is no solution for all templates. It depends on the complexity of the After Effects project inside the template. Have you checked out the Motion Graphics template on Adobe Stock? Our Stock team checks them and makes sure that you should not have to wait 20s to view them on a good machine.

Us engineers are always invested in improving performance. We know with some expression-heavy templates it can still be rough (while others run totally smoothly). While performance today is already much better than it used to be, we want to do better!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you could give a specific Envato template to test, I could try on my machine for a reference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines