Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

In and out preview rendering not working

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone here’s a long one…

I was rendering a preview of my whole timeline and the first half of my timeline rendering fine the yellow bar turned to green (newbie at premiere btw) but the other half would render to a grinding halt so I cancelled the render and chose the in and out points of the part of the timeline that is still yellow but now the render progress bar won’t move at all, I’ll try random small parts of the timeline to render but no part of the whole back half of my timeline which is yellow bar will render, any help is appreciated

P.S
My best guess is somewhere is a corrupted file cause now there is a 70% chance I’ll try and export and it’ll just say not responding and I’ll have to restart premiere. Also there's other issues, I'm doing this editing on a Alienware laptop so I know I don't have the best setup In the world.

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Singlepoint0,

Welcome to the community.

I agree with your guess. In this case, I'd suggest transcoding the media file that you think could be corrupted and then replace it in the Premiere Pro project. Corrupted media cache is another reason that could cause this. Here's how you can clear that: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-clear-your-media-cache-in-30-seco...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines