• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In CC2022 EXPORT panel, blue location text link is missing... it's blank

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What to do when the "Location" blue text link is missing?  How do you export a sequence when the link vanishes?

PREMIERE CC2022 blue export location text link is mssing.png

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

I would try resetting preferences.

1. Hold down: Alt/Options on Mac or Alt on (Windows).
  2. Keep holding down the Alt key, and click on the Premiere Pro app icon to open it.
  3. In a few seconds, it asks you “Are you sure you want to reset your preferences?”. Click OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

This time I held down Shift + Alt on the launch and cleared the plug-in cache as well.   This initially brought the blue text link back...  Once I clicked the link to navigate to a location, the export window wiped out my filename and the blue text link went back to blank.  I clicked into the blank space... Premiere opened up a location window.  I selected desktop, and I am now able to export to that location.  Very weird bug here.  Running CC2022.4 on windows 10 bulid 21H2.  Is there a place to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try resetting preferences.

1. Hold down: Alt/Options on Mac or Alt on (Windows).
  2. Keep holding down the Alt key, and click on the Premiere Pro app icon to open it.
  3. In a few seconds, it asks you “Are you sure you want to reset your preferences?”. Click OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not work.  Still do not have the blue text link to any location.

Can I navigate to preferences and manually toss them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This time I held down Shift + Alt on the launch and cleared the plug-in cache as well.   This initially brought the blue text link back...  Once I clicked the link to navigate to a location, the export window wiped out my filename and the blue text link went back to blank.  I clicked into the blank space... Premiere opened up a location window.  I selected desktop, and I am now able to export to that location.  Very weird bug here.  Running CC2022.4 on windows 10 bulid 21H2.  Is there a place to alert Adobe to this issue.  Has happened more than once.

And thanks so much for the advice!   LG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines