• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incompatibilidad version P

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I need a little help. Im having problems when i want to export my files in Premier. Until very recently i was able to use The version primer 15, but it doesnt appear any more in the adobe creative cloud. The versions 22 and 23 crashes on my pc, i really dont know if ts about an issue with my windows or what, eventhough i have windows ten it doesnt work well. I was wondering where can i find the and older version of Premier. 

Any data helps me!! 

Thanks u very much. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Constanza,

That sounds frustrating. May we have full details about your computer system? CPU, GPU, RAM, HD? What kind of camera shot your footage? Let us know. Perhaps we can troubleshoot.

The two most recent versions are available on Creative Cloud. For older versions, contact us. The chat pod is in the lower right corner. You can ask for the video queue. I hope that helps you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines