• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inconsistant sound and sync onexport

Engaged ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this two-hour movie which what shot with two cameras.  I've cut back and forth between one camera and another and done a lot of work to fix sound and lighting throughout.  I've exported it several times and it's worked every time. Today, just as I reached what I thought was the final version, I discovered that the sound is cutting out after a few minutes and the voice gets out of sync with the actions after a few minutes. The output settings haven't varied from one version to another except I ticked the Maximum Render Quality box the last few times. Since it takes nearly an hour to render I'll export it again without max render quality and see what it's like when I get back home from work tonight. I'm not going to follow the work-arounds I've read about on this topic as it would be a week to do all that work over again.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are not going to do workarounds (which are?) what are you expecting to find here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Software is supposed to work. Forums with consumers advising each other on how to make software work allows the developers to evade the responsiblility of making their products work. If you bought a car that didn't work you wouldn't expect to turn to support groups for help. You'd go to the dealer. Adobe doesn't have dealers or even support people who can fix their disfunctional programs.

So I'm here to see if I've made a silly mistake and the problem is my fault. If it's not then I'm going to go to Apple and download Final Cut and see if it works instead.

If that doesn't work than I'll look for a video editing program that works. If I can't find one I'll give thanks to whatever gods there may be and tell my client to get their videos somewhere else. Fortunately I've done this as a volunteer so my credibilityl isn't affected by Adobe's incompetance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines