• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inicializando el motor de transcripción local

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! Premiere pro 2022 se me traba en "Inicializando el motor de transcripción local" cuando quiero generar la transcripción automática de un video.

constanza23191107jx3p_0-1645025572541.png

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Unfortunately there is no manual way to bypass the download process through CC Desktop for security and data integrity reasons.

That is why the system requirements page lists an internet connection as a requirement for using Creative Cloud and activating the products. The only workaround would be taking you computer to e.g. a public wifi to download the packages. 

Best regards,

Alexander

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you also post a screenshot of the "Create transcript" dialogue. I am looking for the language selection and whether it is downloaded already.

@Kartika Rawat @Alexander Riss 

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reporting this issue!

When a language pack is not available on your system - the first transcription will trigger the download of the >500MB language pack. Depending on your internet connection this might take a while to complete the installation.

You can also manually trigger the installation via the Creative Cloud Desktop App:
- In the "All Apps" View - click on the "..." icon next to Premiere Pro

- Choose "Addons"

- This will show the list of already installed language packs

- click the "add" button next to the language pack  / this will trigger the download process and show you the progress made so far

language-download.png

Best regards,

Alexander

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Alexander. Very helpful information. The basics of this is in the revised help file for Speech to Text:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/speech-to-text.html

But your information adds much more detail.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud Desktop isn't working here. I think my internet provider is blocking it's acess I don't know why. 

Could you please send the "Speech to Text language Pack (English)" for me to download it and say to me where to paste it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, jbiribi,

Sorry for the frustration. Odd that English should be installed by default. Is it not? Are you using an enterprise or educational version? Which country do you reside in?

Install language packs using the tool on the Creative Cloud Desktop app. That's the only way I know of to install language packs.

Contact our agents here if you are having trouble launching the Creative Cloud app. The "chat pod" shows up by clicking the icon in the lower right corner. Look for it. Let me know if you have trouble contacting them.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it wasn't installed because there is no connection with the cloud. Your agents will not be able to fix the problem because it is my internet provider that is blocking it unfortunately.

The language packs must be in a folder on windows to premiere be able load it. If I can download it outside creative cloud and put it in the right folder it should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No this does NOT work. I can't install language packs on the creative cloud app (as multiple people experience this issue) Premiere pro in creative cloud won't install. It keeps failing so it doesnt appear in my Installed list so i can't click the '...' and so on.. very frustrating. How to fix this? I use latest version V 22.5.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nino, thanks for reporting your results. Do you have any language packs installed?

@Alexander Riss Any ideas?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately there is no manual way to bypass the download process through CC Desktop for security and data integrity reasons.

That is why the system requirements page lists an internet connection as a requirement for using Creative Cloud and activating the products. The only workaround would be taking you computer to e.g. a public wifi to download the packages. 

Best regards,

Alexander

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot, Alex! I've experienced this issue and your solution works! For reference, I currently reside in mainland China with a CC subscription for students.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo el mismo problema...

Ya tengo descargado el idioma español, aun asi, cuando le doy click a "transcribir secuencia" se queda pegado y no avanza.

¿Cual sería la solución?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Juan,

Did you ever solve this issue? Let me know!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem, when I transcribe the automatic subtitles it looks like this

IMG_20220914_210540.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, José Léo. Can you review the following FAQs to see if they can assist you?

I hope the info helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem - I can't seem to find add-ons as an option that is available for me.

Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 8.22.09 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manny,

Something has changed. I see the same as you, and I am on Creative Cloud desktop version 5.8.0.592. In your screenshot, you can see that on the left there is only Languages and Versions - Add-ons is no longer there.

Alexander's post above shows the old window:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/inicializando-el-motor-de-transcripci%C3%B3n...

In version 22.6.2 (as I think other recent versions), when you enter the "Create transcript" window and click on the "Language:" drop down, you see a check mark for the language you picked, a cloud if the language is not downloaded, and nothing if the language has been downloaded.

@alexander-riss Can you chime in? Is there still a way to check speech to text download status and to download outside the transcription window?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In theory this should still work the same - i checked on Creative Cloud Desktop 5.9 and it was still available there. Maybe re-installing CC-Desktop might fix this issue? (re-downloading the installer)

It might be different if you are on an enterprise account - in that case an admin can disable installation of addons and instead requires the admin to build an installer with all languages included (>8gb).

Best regards,

Alexander

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alexander, thanks for the response. Yes, all is actually the same.

Manny, it matters which "other version" you use to open the window. Use the 3 dots to the right of Premiere Pro 22.6.2, and you will see Add-ons there, or if you click on previous versions there, you will see Add-ons on the left.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks, 

Even when I use the 3 dots to the right of Premiere Pro, I still don't see Add-ons. 

Manny

Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 2.28.23 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manny,

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but with the appearance of the Install button, you do not have Premiere Pro installed yet. Try installing the application, and then see if the options mentioned are available. Would that work?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the issue on a Mac M1 where Pr says its not downloaded but it actually does download and i can use it. The problem is CC thinks it never downloaded so i don't have options for languages i can use. Says i need to add them but i can't since CC thinks it never downloaded. Any ideas on how to fix this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 2.22.33 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's confusing!

By "you can use it," you mean that even though PR showed a failed install, you can open and run PR?

But there are in fact zero languages downloaded for the speech to text transcription?

Have you tried to select them for download in the transcription window?

I think I'd contact support via chat.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the exact same issue. My mac fails to download the program each time but I'm still able to use it but not able to transcribe my text because of language pack error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines