• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Input Contract violation error

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I've searched for an input contract violation error that I am receiving that accompanies this popup error but can't find anything on how to solve this. Can anyone advise? I've got a project ongoing and it specifically happens when I open any sequence in that specific project. All other projects open with no errors. All was fine yesterday, not much been done since then other than one or two trims.

Thanks in advance

paulm11615866_0-1631529561634.png

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update. So I found one similar issue on another forum from way back in 2015 and the user copied the timeline (not duplicating the sequence but the actual timeline conten) and pasted into a new sequence. Deleted the old and it seems to have fixed it. I have since found there are 2 more sequences in my project that have the same error so I'm in the process of appying the same workaround. Hope this helps someone 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines