• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inquiries about how to use Premier Pro Library.

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm using the Premier Pro program in Korea. I am inquiring about this because I need an expert's answer while using the program.

I wonder if I can put the frequently used MP3 format audio file in the "library" within the Premier Pro function and drag and drop it directly into the timeline.

Currently, I can't bring it through drag and drop, and it's a situation that must be moved into the project and brought to the timeline.

I heard from other producers that it’s able to bring it from the library tab to drag and drop, but I can’t find a way, so if you have a solution, please let me know if there's a way to set this up. Thank you.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After testing now, the AI format that entered the library during illustrator work will be inserted into the timeline.

However, it seems that files in MP4, MP3, and WAV formats cannot be inserted. Is there any way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines