• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Instagram Export Setting 16:9 Video (2min30sec)

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

i've been trying to upload a portfolio project on Instagram, and tried it on my test account, but after chaning quality (4k, 1920:1080) and Bitrates (8, 12, 15, 30, 50), i always have a huge pixelation problem is some frames. Happens of course when there is more movement... just cant get rid of it. Never had problems that big on IG, must have changes since they dont want you to post 16:9 anymore...
Any ideas? been trying for 2 Days straight...
Attached a photo here.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off hardware encoding and set cuda to MPE software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thanks for the idea, sadly didnt work....
the problem is not with the export itself, but with Instagram Compression. The export looks perfect. Just cant find the right ratio so that some points dont get too compressed. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Instagram recommendations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have tried that of course 😕 noch changes. Thanks for trying 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found out that when i upload the same video in 1350x1080 with black bars at top and bottom (video still 16:9) that somehow this compression is gone. Instagram is somehow just messing up 16:9 or other more horizontal aspect ratios, not sure why... they also deleted the button to flip the phone sideways, when its a 16:9 video.... 
Not sure how to fix this, because ive tried all export settings, and it seems like IG just dosnt want me to post a horizontal video. But im for sure not going to crop it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines