• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing CINEMA GRADE on premiere Pro/

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to instal Cinema Grade on Premiere Pro? I downloaded the program, turned off my fire wall, made sure premiere isnt just running on software in the general settings, but the Cine Grade Plug in still doesn't show on my effects menu. Thank you. 

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

You can email Cinema Grade Support:

support@cinemagrade.com 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can email Cinema Grade Support:

support@cinemagrade.com 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the same situation, did you get a solution to your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find out how to fix it, because I bought Cinema Grade Yesterday, and I'm dealing with the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was there a fix for it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello together, 

I've fixed that issue myself. After installation the program you get the program "CinemagradePluginWrapper" under your programms additionally to the actual Cinemagrade program. You need to copy that CinemagradePluginWarper into the plugin-folder of Premiere. Then it's working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought cinema grade for windows and each I apply on video clips it will go black, pls help me to fix this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

DId you managed to solve this issue? I have hte same problem. I make the corrections in cinema grade and when apply, they do not appear on the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ive got the same problem any updates on this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Unfortunately it didn't work at all. I spent a couple of days wonline with the support and they were not able to fix that. It didn't work on my both computers... I don't know what to tell you. I didn't even know what the problem was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the immediate reply ...I guess I'll try a few more days and probably refund it ...ah well that's sad ...but thanks for the immediate reply tho

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines