Installing the same legacy version of Premiere Pro on three identical Macs

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have three identical 2016 mac pros, one at home and two in the office. I can't install the latest version of Premiere on them because they're running an old OS, all I want to do is install identical versions of 2019 on there but i don't seem to be able to access specific old versions of the software any more? I have one running 13.1.12 and one running 13.1.3 and one that currently doesn't have Premiere installed. Is there a way I can get three identical legacy versions to run Premiere Pro? Ideally 13.1.12 so that our most up to date projects work across all three machines. Can I just copy the Premiere client onto different machines or will that not work? 

Many Thanks.

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to install the program on the machine but unfortunately 2019 is no longer available in Creative Cloud.

Might want to try this link:

Adobe CC 2019 Direct Download Links | ProDesignTools

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

asfdfs,

Follow Ann's advice and see if that works for you. I don't think it will be possible to run any point versions from installers you can get from ProDesign Tools. If those installers are not available there, you might be able to get one from support directly (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html). It would be 13.0, though, more than likely. Good luck, though.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines