• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intercut 4K MP4 footage with 4K BRAW

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cut together several interviews shot in BRAW on the BMPCC4K.  I received an additional interview in H.264 4K.  I tried importing it in to add to the project.  It imports but eveything disappears from the timeline execpt the H.264 content.  Can I intercut these together without having to convert all my BRAW footage to H.264 first?

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do multicams with BRAW and mov/mp4 files all the time. I've no clue what you mean by everything disappears from the timeline but the H.264 ... so give your steps in detail, and what happens when.'

And Heavens .... it would be better to t-code the H.264 to ProRes than convert BRAW to H.264 for editing. H.264 gets amazing smallification of files when 'written' with the hardware chips in the cameras. But it's a completely horrid mess to edit with.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines