• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interface question

Contributor ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep accidentally clicking something which switches PP from my custom workspace - with all the sections showing similar to the Graphics workspace - to a screen like this:

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 3.16.27 PM.png

The only way I know to get my default workspace back is to choose a different workspace, then choose my own custom one again.

Seems like there should be some kind of "return" button or big red X in the corner to go back to my default workspace.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You tapped whatever keystroke sets your panel to full screen ... on the English keyboard that typically is the gravé/tilde key. You may have something else set in your keyboard shortcuts.

This is always a toggle, so hitting the key again toggles back to previous state. And it will do so for any panel your mouse cursor is over at the moment.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And when you understand it, it will be your friend 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines