• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPhone picture download

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My import doesn't have iPhone or USB option to download pictures into premium pro. That's what I bought the software for!  Anyone have ideas that have worked?  I have Windows 11

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Premiere doesn't hold the media in the app, it references it from somewhere on disk. The best workflow is to copy your photos and footage from your phone to a folder on your computer, organize your project, and then import that footage into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere doesn't hold the media in the app, it references it from somewhere on disk. The best workflow is to copy your photos and footage from your phone to a folder on your computer, organize your project, and then import that footage into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and not sure how easy apple makes it to save files from an iphone to a windows machine.  Probably smart to google the issue..  Just had to update the OS on a clients 2013 imac today so she'd be able to import video from a brand new iphone.  Apple doesn't make this stuff easy...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found dropbox to be a good option for getting material off a phone and onto a PC.  Forget iCloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you explain how you get the photos from the iphone to dropbox?  Do you load the dropbox app (if there is one) on the iphone?   Although I work on both macs and windows machines, I've never had an iphone.  Had Samsung androids for years...  And it's pretty simple getting the photos or videos on to a mac or windows machine...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.  On the iPhone you need to have the dropbox app loaded. 

Dropbox's instructions, which are more succint that any I might write, are here:

https://help.dropbox.com/create-upload/upload-mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just connect your iphone with usb to your windows machine.

Copy/paste photos/movies. That is all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines