Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Iphone14 video settings or Iphone not compatible Prem Pro

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Its just crazy but the video looks great on the Iphone and I have tried the trick with color management and it does not do the job for me. Is it that bad that prem pro is not compatible with Iphone videos? Is it smarter to use Zoom for recording on a new Iphone14? Or please help, is it the settings on the Iphone?

Help is very much appreciated. Big Thank You Jenny

P.s. And yes, the issue is of course that it shows up overexposed and just super ugly in prem pro.

Moving the thread to the right forum.

Desperately need help it all shows up overexposed and I have tried this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY8JZybCn7s. but I cant access to tick the color management buttom. Is it a bug for IPHONE14 movies or how can I get the videos from my IPHONE 14 with correct colors in Premiere Pro? Help is very much appreciated Jenny 

MOD: please change your screenname. The name Adobe is not allowed.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Formats , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Finally found it, if I click MODIFY and then AUDIO CHANNEL then I get the option to intepret the footage. Not logic to me. Thanks for the help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I have tried this three times but the thing is that when mark the video and click the CLIP to MODIFY the only option I have is Audio!! So again, please help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry that was not my intention named it years ago when I became customer but I have never had to use the forums before as everything worked out fine but this time. I despereately need help. In MODIFY the INTERPRET FOOTAGE option is grey even though I have marked the clip so the thing in all videos they dont work for me. Can anyone help me with this? Help is very much appreciated Best Jenny P.S. see file and it does not work to 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to intepret the footage. The clip looks great in the source monitor but in the timeline it is really bad. I have spent like four hours on youtube to try to understand this. So again sorry for that the profile name was not set. This is the first time I need help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally found it, if I click MODIFY and then AUDIO CHANNEL then I get the option to intepret the footage. Not logic to me. Thanks for the help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines