• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to automatically cut a video wherever a certain graphic appears on screen?

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Is there some automatic way in Premiere to cut a whole footage wherever a certain graphic element appears on screen?
I'm using a hotkey to add a certain red, bright element on top of my recordings (using OBS) so my editor can easily scroll through the footage and find timestamps where I wanted to communicate that he might need to do certain trims or special editing in those portions of the recordings.

Is it possible to have Premiere automatically cut the video every time a certain graphics appears on screen? That would make my life a lot easier when I need to scroll through and find the areas I knew I had to trim while recording.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No dont think so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Damn, that's a great one. Not exactly what I had in mind, but it does exactly what I would need from it. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines