Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Is it possible to hide audio tracks ?

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm working as assistant editor on a project with an average of 8 audio tracks per video clips. It's pretty annoying to edit with all these audio the editor will never use (He only uses the mixdown track, the 7 others are muted ...). But I need these tracks because a sound mixer will work on it. 
A solution could be to sync at the end of the editing but it's a waste of time. Also, I could merge the audio but it creates a new sequence for each clip and it takes to much time too. 
Is there a way to hide these tracks I know Avid MC easily do that for example. There must be a way to do that, I can't imagine an editor of a feature film works with all the audio tracks...  

(I'm sorry for my english, french here and I'm not comfortable with english). 

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can minimize and show/hide tracks in the control for the Timeline panel. Check the Wrench icon and the 3-bar menu icon by each sequence name.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines