• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Nvidia Quadro P6000 v.528.89 Unsupported?

Enthusiast ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys

I'm using PPr 23.2 and I updated my Quadro P6000 from 528.49 to v.528.89. But when I opened PPr, it triggered an unsupportd hardware warning. Does anyone know if this is a real issue or a local installation problem?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you having problems with the previous driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, but when I tried to roll back to previous version 528.49, rollback had an unexpected error and wouldn't work. So I ran windows recovery and PPr is working with 528.49 again.
I just wondered if there was a known issue with 528.89 or a local install problem and if I should try to update again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's working, I stay with a GPU driver until I need to update for some reason. So I'm still several drivers back on both my desktop and laptop.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines