• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is the any way to cancel draging of the clip?

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sometimes there is a situation. when I start drag a clip (nomater from where. It can be souncre monitor, project panel, timeline etc) and then realise, that I dont need that. And I want to cancel the draging, and put clip in place. Is there any way do it? Yes, I know that I can drop the clip somewhere and undo that, but I look for cancel solution)

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

...And I want to cancel the draging, and put clip in place. Is there any way do it? Yes, I know that I can drop the clip somewhere and undo that, but I look for cancel solution)

By @blackburn.49963592

To cancel while dragging you can press the ESC-key on the keyboard. To cancel when you have already placed the clip on the timeline, press Ctrl+Z to undo the last action. You can also undo things in the History panel in Premiere Pro. Go to Window > History.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

...And I want to cancel the draging, and put clip in place. Is there any way do it? Yes, I know that I can drop the clip somewhere and undo that, but I look for cancel solution)

By @blackburn.49963592

To cancel while dragging you can press the ESC-key on the keyboard. To cancel when you have already placed the clip on the timeline, press Ctrl+Z to undo the last action. You can also undo things in the History panel in Premiere Pro. Go to Window > History.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines