Is There A Hard Copy Of Premiere Pro CC?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there such thing as a physical copy of Adobe Premiere Pro CC, such as a USB or CD? The system I would like to install it on does not have access to the internet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018
Short answer: nopeInternet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*System requirements Premiere Pro and older

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer: nope

Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*

System requirements Premiere Pro and older

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a possibility I can download it on another PC and then carry it over on a flash drive? Thank you for the quick response also!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont think so as it installs itself into the OS.

After install you can go offline for (I think) 3 months but then you have to connect to Adobe servers again.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case,! I've decided (exactly at this actual point!) that I'm canceling my Pre-Pro 2022 subscription!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hope that this was helpful enough!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines