Is there a way to do a drill down search to see contents of all subfolders in the Media Browser?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the process of editing documentary footage that includes large quantities of 6k Cinema. dng files from a DJI Inspire. The files all come in separate folders that contain all of the frames as separate .dng files. In Media Browser I'm able to use the "File Types Displayed" button to select Cinema .dng and show a single importable file, but all of the files are buried in their respective folders. In order to import them I have to open each separate folder in the Media Browser and import them from there. I have thousands of files and manually importing one at a time is mind numbing.

Is there a way to drill down the search so that all subfolder contents are visible so that I might be able to batch import these files? I can't find anything about this in the manual or the forums.

TOPICS
Formats , How to , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot to add, when I drag the folders in all at once Premiere imports every .dng as a separate file, regardless of whether "File Types Displayed" has Cinema .dng checked or not, so that method unfortunately isn't working for me either.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines