Is there a way to train premiere's auto transcriber or have it look out for specific words?

New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First off, I LOVE that transcriber is back. 

However, I have a slight problem. One of my work projects is going to be a series of recorded meetings that we need to host with transcriptions. I received the first one today, and have been getting poor results from the transcriber. The issue is that the program name is two acronyms. The first is a string of four letters that each letter is pronounced, and the second acronym is pronounced like core. So the transcriber keeps putting in corp, core, course depending on when its singular or plural and then just assigning another word to the the first acronym. I've gotten security corp, peace corp, supply corp, the list goes on. I can do a find and replace on corp and fix those just fine. The issue is that they say their name 269 times in the hour and a half, and I have to find and fix 269 randomized acronyms. Just for this one session and we will be getting these every week for the foreseeable future.

TLDR: Transcript continually missing acronym. Is there a way to feed it common words or phrases to look out for when transcribing? So that maybe I could cut 1000 errors per video down to maybe 20?

TOPICS
Audio , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay. I though I found the solution and was going to post it here, but it doesn't seem to be working. There is an option to have the spell check dictionary "Learn" words or forget words, but it doesn't actually affect the trancript. I'm on my third test now and its still not using the words I fed to it for the spell check. Honestly my last test was worse than my initial transcript.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines