Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Is there an autoextract images feature like Candid Moments from Premier Elements

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the newbie question here, but in Premier Elements there is an "auto extract" feature called Candid Moments that finds single frames that might be good to use as images (and then has ways to add more manually)

Is there something similar in Premiere Pro?    I know I can export a sequence to just get every frame but then a 10 minute video would create 18,000 images for me to scroll through...versus the 30 I probably want.

I've been looking around but can't find it.     

Thanks!

TOPICS
Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021
No such feature. If you want images you have to look for them yourself. Scroll through the timeline and use the Export Frame option (little camera icon in Program window). In a professional program you decide what is a good image and what is not, not the program itself.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No such feature.

If you want images you have to look for them yourself.

Scroll through the timeline and use the Export Frame option (little camera icon in Program window).

In a professional program you decide what is a good image and what is not, not the program itself.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks thats kinda what I figured, but I was hopeful.    I found that the Candid Moments feature actually worked pretty well, but I need the better editor that Pro offers for my video work.

Was just kinda hoping to get the best of both worlds in one app 🙂

Thanks for the quick reply

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This isn't exactly what you're asking for, but it's close and may be helpful:

https://youtu.be/kewQb0YWdrY 

Fast Photo Save in Adobe Premiere Pro (after camera malfunction)This tutorial will show you how to quickly export stills from a video including the frequency...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines