• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any way to copy paste keyframes to the start and end of a Graphic's vector motion?

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to make a subtitle animation where I'm changing the scale at the start and end of text, but I have yet to find a way to copy and paste these keyframes as I'd usually do with presets or copy-pasting attributes. 

I thought  I found a way by scaling attribute times while pasting attributes, but that either creates longer animation that I do not want or outright excludes the animation because the length of the subtitle is too short.

I'm curious to know if there's any workaround to this, so that my keyframes could have the same spacing between keyframes at the start and end of the subtitles.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MOGRTs were designed for this effect, so you can extend or contract the duration of clips without affecting the timing of the animations on the clips.

Watch this video series: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6npGHFAQO7fusqxK5TRlqFfFne1_izGo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines