• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any way to open a project created in 15.2 in and earlier version?

Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a project on a work computer with PP version 15.2, but now at home, my laptop isn't able to open the latest versions of PP as it's a '4th generation' Intel Core i7. I was able to install it and, in the Creative Cloud, it shows that the software 'works on this computer'. Regardless, I've tried many things to fix, but can't get premiere pro to open, so alas, I have a project I can't work with. 

Is there a way to open the project in the 2020 version which does work on my computer? 🙏🏼

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Do an online/web search for 'premiere project downgrader'

These online project downgraders have worked sometimes for me when I've had to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do an online/web search for 'premiere project downgrader'

These online project downgraders have worked sometimes for me when I've had to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The downgrader worked!  Thanks and Phew! I forgot there was a program for that.  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great to hear, thanks for reporting back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you still have access to the project on your work computer you might want to try saving it as an XML and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines