• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any way you can actually install Premiere Pro 14 at this point?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This kind of post isn't anything new, but I couldn't find anything that addressed more recent problems. Bear with me here....

I've been really trying to find Adobe Premiere Pro 14 (so 2020) now for a while since everything else is too advanced for my poor computer's brain. To that end I'm trying to contact someone (can't do that), find the old one (can't do that), and no such option seems to be open or accessible anywhere, the world over, at all. I've rummaged in the settings, gone from forum to forum, tried to contact them only to realize they seem to have canceled that, and even gone rummaging around for some kind of physical iteration I may have stashed around the house. There is no product key because I got this as part of cloud, and there are no available archived downloads open to customers like myself. There's no means of even contacting adobe beyond a half-dead phone line. Even eBay’s better, and that's a nightmare!

Effectively I either need a link or an actual online agent to talk to or give said link, something like that or to that effect, no alternatives, no tricks, just like everyone else who's posted and been shot down.

So.

Aside from all the answers everyone else got, including all the dead menus, options that don’t do anything, admonishments for deleting files you didn’t know were permanently gone and now behind a stonewalling aid system, does anyone have any real solutions? I'm serious. I actually need this for school, and I'm very close to just going nuclear and canceling the whole thing to move to a less customer-friendly but functional tool. I'd prefer Adobe, I like it, learned it, but I can't afford an upgrade and if it's not there then it's just not there; you can't sell the queen's crown because you'll never get it. 
Anyone who thinks this is easy, I'm serious, go search yourself and see if you can get access to Adobe Premiere 14; pull it off, and I’ll be more than happy to try and mimic that approach, but I think it's much cagier and user-unfriendly than most experts think at this point.

Any help is sincerely appreciated. I can tell you a bunch of things that don’t work but nothing that does… it’s very disheartening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, given a few tries (+luck) they did respond and did get the whole thing settled. 

I'm willing to bet that's really the only way to do it now....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines