Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there easier way to insert bullet points in Adobe Premiere Pro 2021

Participant ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry another question guys

There are a lot of youtube videos with creating bullet points, but they do not appear very simple.

Is there a method someone uses that is really easy to use.

I have searched so many, a lot of people have taken advanage of this lack of feature in premiere pro but even offering to purchase bullet point templates.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey aspire029,

Do you have the flexibility of fonts? Normally what I do is select a font that has bullet points supported in the special keys strokes (I think by holding Option + [key] on Mac - I'm sure something similar on Windows).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Brandon says, this can be oft found in various fonts. And especially in the "Wingding" fonts and similar ones on PCs, "fonts" that are actually only a group of graphic items. When you scroll through the fonts, and one has symbols not text for "Sample", then you have a likely candidate for glyphs/icons/graphics.

Such as "Webdings", "Wingdings" with the later in sets 1, 2, or 3. But you need to know which character to type to get which symbol. Such as going to this site for a chart for Webdings & Wingdings ... they have a printable "cheat sheet" of what is available for each.

There are other places online for the other "fonts" that have symbols/icons/glyphs/graphics.

Also, there in on PCs the "Character Map" Windows utility. If you say put that on your desktop, you can go open it and see what symbols are available for various keystrokes. Such as in Arial, holding the Alt key down while typing 0188 on a keypad will give you ¼... just like I did here.

Do that while you are 'in' a text entry box in PrPro graphics, and you can enter any symbol/icon that you can find in Character Map. You can even Select then Copy in Character Map, then do a Ctrl-V "paste" of that character in PrPro.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers guys much appreciated.

I did bring up the character mapping on window 10 with all the graphics, once inserted it seems to create some issues formatting wise.

But yeah i have just been bearing with it alt 7 .

Cheers again 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have an iMac 2021 with PP V22.0. I hold option+8 to get a bullet point. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines