• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there something like a Dynamic Link, except between Premier projects?

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Is there a way to "link" premier projects or sequences?

For example: Say I am editing an online course with 10 complete episodes. They are long and I have them organized as 10 projects inside a production.

I have an intro made in after effects. I can bring it into all 10 episode projects as a Dynamic Link, and if the intro is modified in AE it will change in all he projects.

Q: Say I have an outro, made in premier as a sequence in a new project. Is there a way to bring that sequence or project into all the episodes, and retrain the ability to modify the outro and have it updated in all the episodes?

As far as I can tell, whenever I bring in the outro into an episode it makes a duplicate copy that is no longer "linked" to the source.

TOPICS
Editing , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried to nest the intro/outro? That might work ... in a Production. Or might not, haven't tried it myself.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines