• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there still no fix for LowLevelException Player:55?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am literally desperate:

So. I've been using Premiere Pro for a long time now. And there was never a problem that i or the Forum couldnt solve. But for some time now i get the Message "A Low Level Exception occured in Adobe Player (Player: 55). I've found a lot of Posts in this forum targeting the exact same issue. Some even years ago and the Problem is still not fixed. 
I've tried literally EVERYTHING mentioned in any of the posts and far beyond! Nothing worked. As i am earning my daily money with PremierePro i need this software to work. But it's come so far, that the software sometimes crashes with every single Edit i do. I then have to restart the whole Program just to do one single Edit bevore crashing again. 

PLEASE Adobe make this software work. I literally can't use it anymore and no one at Adobe seems to care about it. I am deep into a project i have to finish and i am under a high time pressure. I would switch to Davinci Resolve as this seems to be the way-to-go-solution but i can't switch to an unfamiliar software in the middle of a project!

As i've tried to change literally every single component i don't think this may help you, but here are my Specs:

AMD Ryzen 5950x running at 4.2GHz
64GB Corsair Dominator running at 3600MHz C16 split into 4 Slots
MSI MEG Ace X570
NVIDIA RTX 3070TI w/ Nvidia Studio driver
Working off of a 1TB Samsung 870 Evo
Using a Razer Tartarus for Macros
Using a Razer Naga Pro for Macros
CPU doesn't heat above 50°C

Currently using Win11 but error also occured in Win10
Currently using PR 22.0 but the error occured since version 15.1 i think.

Footage is mostly 59.94 fps. Some 50fps
Sequenze length depends but is between 15m and 3h

Plugins: (i allready tried deinstalling all of them)
Insta360 importer 
Watchtower
Excalibur

Things i tried already:
Lowering CPU Freq.
Lowering RAM Freq.
Switching to Software Rendering Only
Copying the Timeline to completely virgin Projects.
Wiped Cache a million times
Changed Sequenze Settings to nealy every possible Configuration
Using smaller Subsequenzes
Nesting Sequenzes
Completely Killing my whole PC and reinstalling ONLY PR and the Plugins with a fresh Win10 AND Win11
Switching to a completely different PC:
i7 11700K / Stock Speed
32GB RAM Corsair Dominator Dual channel 3200MHz
Nvidia RTX 1650ti

Error mostly occures when :
Adding Edits
Deleting Clips 
Copying Clips
(so maybe a storage Problem)

And it seems like the Error occures more often the bigger the project gets.

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@mattchristensen  you got any idea?

None of us users know those error codes by number.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know the feeling, argh. Sorry you've been seeing this. Have you tried the stuff on YouTube? I just searched; "A Low Level Exception occured in Adobe Player (Player: 55)" and found this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n6A6WACzpI

Not idea to disable hardware encoding, but may get you through the project? Maybe it's an nVidea driver issue too? Looks to be a bunch more videos on it too. Sorry if you've already tried some of these. Hope it helps...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i've stumbled over this video already but it didn't help 😕 
There have been some driver Updates for the GPU since i got this problem first but they didn't fix it either.
Turning off hardware encoding didn't help aswell unfortunately...

Thanks for the Help i appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what are your source properties?  By any chance are you working with screen captures or material shot on a smartphone?

If so, the problem may be caused by variable frame rates which can cause intermittent and unpredictableissues .  Here's how to diagnose and fix.

use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
if it's variable use handbrake to convert to constant frame rate setting the quality slider in the video panel to maximum
https://handbrake.fr
and here's a tutorial on how to use handbrake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

And wondering about the macro devices.  have you tried removing them including any software that they've installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Thanks for your help!

The Macro devices are actually just normal "keyboards" with a faster/closer access to the important keybindings. Problems mostly occure on "ripple delete" and "trim clip to previous/next edit" which ist X Q an W for me, so no macros here. Uninstalling the software didn't help either.

I will definetely try handbrake! I don't use screencaptures or anything but i haven't tried that yet so might be the problem i'll keep you updated!

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've tested the whole footage and all of it is Constant Framerate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines