• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Isn't Adobe Stock music included in CC subscription?

Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't Adobe Stock included in the CC subscription? I am really confused. A few months ago I made many videos and I was able to choose an audio background for each one from Adobe Stock for free.

I then didn't need to use Premier Pro for a few months only the other CC apps. Today I needed to make a video for work again. Spent ages choosing the audio and editing it. When I try to export it I am getting a popup box saying I need to pay for license? Is this not included in the subcription? How come it was free for me before? I need to publish this video today and it needs the audio.

Many thanks for the help.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a 30 day free trial for stock that is included with a CC subscription.

stock.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just been looking for the same answer.  The music with Premiere Rush was free with my CC subscription and may I say for over 30 days and now its not.  I use for my own use and not for any work.  This platform seems to be getting a tad expensive for hobby users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That music has to be produced and then 'stored' in an available format. Which all costs money, most people do like to get paid for their work. This app is not really designed for 'hobby' work, though of course, it can well be used for that. But you may need to source say music files eleswhere online. You might find some free or cheap ones you could license & use.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, there's no requirement to use Adobe Stock whatsoever. It's there as an option among many other stock media services and has the added convenience of being avaialble right within the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I’m talking about Premiere Rush not Premiere Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines