• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue exporting mogrt

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started using Pro.  I have installed a mogrt I downloaded from Adobe stock to use for my logo.  However once I add the mogrt to the timeline, i cannot export it as a Motion Template weither or not I edit the template.  So I have to recreate the mogrt everytime with my logo, colors, and verbage.  Too time consuming. Anyone know how to get around this, or is there something I have done wrong?  I really like this mogrt, it animates my logo well.  Thanks for any help.

PS I am very new to all of this, I am using this program to simply make FB and other social media content for my business.  I'm technically savy, however I do not understand this program yet and the intricacies of graphic/video editing so I am very basic at this point.  

[some typos corrected for better search. mod]

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might depend somewhat on 'where' the mogrt was made, including what options there are with it. Mogrts made in AfterEffects (like many ones in Stock are) can have options that are not available from within Premiere Pro.

Once you have modified a mogrt, though, you should be able to right-click on it in the timeline, and export that as a motion graphics template (mogrt). That part isn't working?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it is not working unfortunately.  When I right click or go to the graphis drop down, Export to Motion Template is greyed out....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post screnshots of your sequence and graphics panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines