Issue regarding missing features in newer version of premiere pro

New Here ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of the color correction effects are missing on my project when I opened it in newer version premiere pro 2022

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this. Please let us know the name of the effect which is missing. We will get it checked.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are on an M1 Mac, several of the effects in the "Obsolete" bins of the Effects panel have been removed. They'll be gone sometime soon on all versions, but for those, they weren't going to spend the time re-coding something (as is necessary for anything on an M1) that for quite some time has been listed as being on the list to remove.

That's what the "Obsolete" bin is, where effects go for their last few cycles before going to the Great Bin in the Sky ...

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and no reason why you can't reinstall the previous version of Premiere...  but only the previous major version is still available directly from Adobe...  That's why I keep earlier versions on at least one of my computers...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines