• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues scaling Mogart o adjustable size on timeline.

Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issues scaling Mogart o adjustable size on timeline. What could i possible mean? Im stil rather a newbie to PP 2021 so any suggestions are appreciated. My dilemmais ive added a mogart or i dunno would you call it a graphic to the begining of my clip. Its just a photo lower third that id like to roll out then dissapear. Im good to this point. My problem. The lower third runs for a few seconds to long and it bleeds over into my next clip. And typically i know you would just dcrease the size of it but the thing is that its already as thin as a hair on th time line. I was able to find out that if i double click in the blank grey space on the right of the time line it will make the clip taller but its like now its just a tall hair line.So my next thought was to go into the effects pannel and see if i could create a couple of key frames to speed it along when i do i get this message "This action will delete the existing keyframes. Do you want to continue cancel or o.k. Well if i click cancel im still in the same boat. If i click o.k when i try to add a key frame i just get the same message again.Any advice anyone thank you in advance . Ive also included a couple pics. The thin white line on my time line is my graphic which i cant belive for being that thin it still runs start to finish about 15 seconds. Thank you.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Note i was actualy playing with the clock and i was able to increase the speed velocity by quite some much but it seams like he graphic just rolls out and in at its original speed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines