• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues Uploading Videos from DJI Mavic 2 Pro

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I am new to Premiere Pro and was wondering if anyone has ran into the same issue.  When I upload videos from my Mavic 2, the video appears in the top left corner with stratified color lines in the x-y directions. (see pictures below)  When I upload stills, I do not have the same problem.  Also, if I upload a video from another device, say my iphone, the video appears normally in Premiere Pro.  On top of all of this, if I open the Mavic 2 Pro videos with my normal media player, the videos appear normal.  I have reintalled Premiere Pro 3 times and am at a complete loss.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Screenshot (1291).pngScreenshot (1292).png

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make sure that your video drivers and operating system are up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob, 

Thankyou for your reply.  Everything is up to date.  Any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Can you try transcoding files and see if that helps? You can transcode them through third-party software like HandBrake.

Let us know how it goes.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines