• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with animation presets duration on subtitles

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, I've had an issue with basically every presets I've installed and I can't figure out how to fix it.

Basically I'm making short videos with subtitles, and I've tried to add some animation presets to those subtitles to make it more dynamic. The issue I've had is that my subtitles don't always last for the exact same duration, some need to be a bit longer than the others, but I want my animation duration to remain consistent. For instance if the animation lasts for .5 seconds, I want it to last for .5 seconds on any element I put it on, no matter its duration.

Right now what happens is that every animation presets I've tried tend to scale in duration with the length of the element I'm using it on. For instance on this long caption (first screenshot), it takes about .88 seconds to finish the full animation, whereas on this short caption(second screenshot) it takes about .10 seconds. I tried about everything but I can't change the presets to have them always last for the same duration. I don't think it's specific to a certain preset that I've downloaded, it happens to basically every single one I've been using, even the ones I've tried making myself.

Do you guys have any idea what could cause this and how to fix it? Thanks!

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

When you save a preset, you are given the choice between 'Scale' - 'Anchor to In point' or Anchor to Out point". Your preset is set to scale. You could re-save it with the In anchor.

Alternatively, you can use the 'Responsive design - time' section on the essential graphics panel. This will allow you to lock the beginning and end timing of all your animations on a graphics clip. Just set the 'Intro duration' to cover the length of your intro animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you save a preset, you are given the choice between 'Scale' - 'Anchor to In point' or Anchor to Out point". Your preset is set to scale. You could re-save it with the In anchor.

Alternatively, you can use the 'Responsive design - time' section on the essential graphics panel. This will allow you to lock the beginning and end timing of all your animations on a graphics clip. Just set the 'Intro duration' to cover the length of your intro animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines