Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with exporting video from Adobe Premier Pro

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I'm exporting a video from Adobe Premier Pro. The whole video is fine except for one clip that doesn't export at all. I am not sure what the issue is. My settings are in the attachment. I am not sure if it's got to do with the export settings (as I say, the rest of the video is ok) or something else...I can't pinpoint the issue...

Greatful for your help!

Thank you!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried exporting to something like QuickTime ProRes 422 first? And if that exports everything correctly, you can make an H264 file from that. That often solves issues for me.

Beyond that, there could be a lot of things. It's hard to know without seeing your timeline and settings for that particular clip. Seeing what effects you are using. Knowing what your sequence settings are and what file formats you have it set for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This could be the issue:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/export-issue-for-h-264-and-hevc-with-premier...

(A fix is in the Beta version)

Try renaming the clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines