• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with premier pro 2021

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I've been having some issues after trying to export a video I've been working on. I kept getting an error with each format I tried. So now the beginning shots of the scene are of the slate saying "Take 1". What happened and how do I fix this without starting all over. I've even opened older saves and it does the same thing. I've restarted my computer thinking there were updates, and nothing. Help!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Formats , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I keep getting an error with each format that I tried exporting this video in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for the issue. Can you share the following information?

• What are your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)?
  • Are you getting Error compiling movie?
  • Does it happen with a specific project?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a new HP computer with 16GB RAM. I'm noticing It's certain clips that are stuck on the first fram of the shot on there after I tried exporting it. The sound is still the same as when I edited it, but the video is frozen on a part I've edited off already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi defaultqti5r0zu7490,

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you see? Also, a screenshot of the Export Settings would help.

What happens if you import the exported file back in Premiere Pro? Do you see the issue in Premiere Pro as well?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines