Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jerky and flashy Smooth Scroll timeline

Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been using the "smooth scroll" timeline mode for a while, I like my time head to be in the middle of the screen.

However the scrolling is not smooth and - most importantly - it flashes (the tracks briefly disappear on the right hand side, as if the software was struggling to refresh with new data). I see this reported by others so maybe nothing that could be done but I thought I would ask.

Is there anything that could be done to mitigate this issue?

Thanks

TOPICS
Editing , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Tony,

Sorry for the issue. Could you share your system specifications (OS, OS version, CPU, GPU, RAM) and let us know which version of Premiere Pro you're working on? If possible, please share screenshots or a short video recording of the issue. 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Ishan,

Thank you. Attached a video made with OBS - so the flashing is out of my video card. 

My system is Windows 10 22H2, Ryzen 3700X, 16GB RAM, GTX 1050Ti. The content is on an SSD drive - only SATA but still SSD! 🙂 I am on Premiere Pro 23.0.

BTW, content is MP4 which I am aware is not the best for editing but that's what my iPhone outputs unfortunately.

I'd be nice to have a smoother scrolling - but getting rid of the flashing would be a good starting point! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines