• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jpeg files

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import jpeg photos into Premiere Pro, they don't show up in either the 'Source' dialogue box or the 'program' dialogue box from the timeline, the dialogue boxes are just black squares. When you press play on the timeline, there's a red horizontal flashing that occurs across the 'program' dialogue box. See sceen shot.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resave these jpegs (as png or psd) in Photoshop. Make sure they are 8 bit and RGB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but nope, just tried that, still the same result. I even opened previous projects to see how they faired. Even they are not showing either the photos or videos, but the sound is ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the Media Cache and Media Cache files:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-clear-your-media-cache-in-30-seconds-in-premi...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the preferences:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:
Reset a workspace
Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.
1. Do one of the following:
• Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
• Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.
from here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html

If that doesn't work, try Preferences > Audio Hardware and set Input to None.

If that doesn't work, try creating a new project and import the old one into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed every step you gave me. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the software and restarted the computer. But nothing. The dialogue boxes still give no previews. The only thing that works is the sound. Even old projects that were working the last time I used it (a month ago), are not working either!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try updating the operaing system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines