• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jumping between audio and video clips?

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I want to jump from one video track to another, from audio track to video between different clips with hotkeys, how to do that? Thank you.

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi George,

How are you? I hope, well.

Hello! I want to jump from one video track to another, from audio track to video between different clips with hotkeys, how to do that? 

OK. I don't think that's possible unless you scroll with the mouse. Does anyone else have any ideas for George? It sounds like an excellent request, which you can make here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it look like it already exists, called "Toggle video or Toggle audio"

https://blog.frame.io/2021/10/18/edit-faster-premiere-pro-keyboard-shortcuts/#Toggle_Target_AudioVid...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this, but the feature request i added requests a lot more controls over tracks, and better 

have them key binded in future versions, i noticed a lot of editors are requesting them.

Nice to note it from Frame.io though! I added the link to the feature request in the comments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines