• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

jumping clip when I add stabilizer

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have trouble for alle my clips. I have motified my clips from 50 fps to 25 fps and selected an in and out, that I have pulled to the timeline. When I then add warp stabilizer, the clip is a completely different. It has sort of made it's own in and out. Kind of jumped from one point of my clip to a totally new place. Can anybody help me?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Michael,

Welcome to the community, and sorry for the issue. For clarification, you went to Modify > Interpret Footage and set the Assumed Frame Rate to 25fps while setting in and out points. When added to the sequence, the in and out points are the same as you have set, but when you add the Warp Stabilizer effect, the in and out issues for the source files seem to change. Is that correct? Which version of Premiere Pro are you currently on? Could you share the source properties of the clip (Project Panel > Right-click on file > Properties)? What happens when you revert to the default Interpret Footage settings? Let us know. We're here to help. 

Thanks, 

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines