• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keep losing the ribbon under the title bar.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden my ribbon (sorry, not sure of the name, see pic attached) keeps disappearing. I know how to bring it back and I have tried saving this as well.  But anytime I switch between the panels, it disappears.

I click on Color to do some correction, the bar disappears. Bring it back and click on Effects to work on stuff. It disappears. Bring it back and click on Graphics, same thing.  

How do I get it to STAY? And sorry I don't know the exact lingo of the screens, but I did attach a file to show which ribbon I am speaking of.

Thank you!

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Looks like the Workspaces panel (the ribbon) is saved in some of your workspaces, like the Effects workspace, but not the Color workspace.

You can bring it back in the Color Workspace by using the toolbar at the top of your screen to open the Window menu and select "Workspaces" all the way down at the bottom. After you've got the ribbon back, you can go to Window>Workspaces (near the top)>Save Changes to This Workspace. Now it's locked in!

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the Workspaces panel (the ribbon) is saved in some of your workspaces, like the Effects workspace, but not the Color workspace.

You can bring it back in the Color Workspace by using the toolbar at the top of your screen to open the Window menu and select "Workspaces" all the way down at the bottom. After you've got the ribbon back, you can go to Window>Workspaces (near the top)>Save Changes to This Workspace. Now it's locked in!

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did what was suggested and now all but the Graphics tab works. When I click on Color or Effect, the entire ribbon stays put.  When I click on Graphics, it disappears.  I am able to click on Windows, All windowspaces and it comes back.  But I have to click on this every single time if I clicked on Graphics.

What else can I do to Graphics to keep the ribbon and quick Export button to STAY.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines